We’re a Cyber Security Consulting and Innovative Technologies company. But not just any company. We are a group of professionals that use the most advanced technologies available to create innovation and security the world needs. Blockchain, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Smart Contracts are disrupting the way business is done today. Our team members understand that without innovation and security, you are a short lived organization ripe for the taking. Our team members are former Cyber Security Advisers to Presidents Bush and Obama, cryptology experts from the Department of Defense and have worked in the IT security consulting business for decades. Our consultants are renowned Cyber Security Experts with PhDs in Information Security, hold Master’s degrees in Computer Science with various security certifications such as GIAC, CISSP, CEH, GSEC, GCIH, and CCE while also having held former roles within market verticals such as finance, healthcare, insurance, retail, manufacturing, academia, medical device, pharmaceutical, technology along with other sector experience from the Pentagon, CIA, NSA, DoD, NASA, FTC, ONC, FBI and the SANS Institute. Our experienced professionals believe in providing customers value that provides a real competitive advantage. When you’re successful; we’re successful. That’s our strategy. Simple yet effective.
We help our clients realize their company goals and innovate securely. We’ll support your innovation and security needs to be your trusted cyber security partner. We have included some suggestions below to get you thinking about security and get you headed in the right direction.
9 Steps To Help Create A Secure Enterprise:
1. Threat Intelligence – Confirm your organization isn’t the next target being identified in the dark and deep web for the next attack on the 6 o’clock news. By listening to what is happening in the dark web, deep web, social media, hack sites, and pastebin sites is being proactive and not reactive after the attack hits. Avoid the breach altogether instead of having to explain to your customers and the Board what happened. Now that’s just plain smart.
2. Vulnerability Assessment – Confirm hacker’s aren’t currently in your network, identify critical data for immediate security enhancements and areas for security improvements.
3. Penetration Testing – Ensure your perimeter is secure from exploits.
4. Deploy an Automated Real Time Security Management Solution – Deploying a product like SkyBox helps to address critical vulnerabilities, focuses your security team on real issues, maintains your security and compliance posture while providing security metrics for executive reporting.
5. Security Posture Management – Regularly schedule Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments to ensure the best security and compliance posture.
6. Cyber Security Awareness Training – Combine regular company wide training’s to create a security culture. Combat employee exploits, instill threat awareness and communication transparency for breach avoidance.
7. Security Strategy Reviews – Confirm that your Security Strategy is effective, instilling well communicated security practices across the enterprise and addressing the latest external threats.
8. Breach Awareness Training – Ensure your IT department, security team, CISO, legal department, marketing department, CEO, Board of Directors and partners know exactly what to do when a breach occurs.
9. Repeat – Security is a culture that needs care and maintenance not a one time event. You wouldn’t lock the doors to your house once and we suggest having an ongoing security ritual that ensures your organizations’ security and success.
Patriot Cyber Defense knows there is a lot of additional steps to take in order to support your organizations’ security and the above steps are a really good start. Let us know how you would like to engage us with your cyber security concerns today.
Contact us to find out how our team can help you address your most critical Cyber Security concerns today.